UK-based IT company needs a compelling new logo that reflects its clear, professional direction as experts in Enterprise Architecture and IT Consulting.
There will be one prize: US$300.
No building architectural designs please – it’s not that kind of architecture!
C S Wilson Limited (can be abbreviated to Ltd.) -- cswilson.co.uk & cswilson.com
We're launching a company concentrating on IT EnterpriseArchitecture and IT Consulting. Consequently we are lookingfor something fresh, unique, memorable and, most importantly, willstand the test of time...we want the logo to grow with our companyinto a strong brand, whilst being clean and simple.
Enterprise Architecture is theapplication of architectural processes and techniques across theenterprise, leading to a holistic architectural model for the wholeenterprise.
It is closely aligned, even joined, tothe enterprise strategy.
The Logo will be used both for web and print purposes.
Upon contest completion and full transfer of payment, the designerwill be expected to sign a contract transferring all ownership(copyright and title) of the final design over to C S Wilson Limited.The Logo will become the property of C S Wilson Limited, with thedesigner retaining the right to display the artwork in theirportfolio and advertising materials. Please do not participate if youare not prepared to comply with this standard-industry procedure.
We will give regular feedback and eliminate designs that are adefinite "no".
- Logo should give ‘feeling’ of – creativity, top-quality, credibility, reliability and professionalism.- The logo should be instantly distinguishable with an original design feature/graphic element or unique font.- The graphic element should be able to be extracted for use as a favicon.- Please no templates. Original artwork only.- Transparent background- Color is great, but keep in mind the logo should also translate/work well in B&W
- Vector CMYK Format (logo needs to enlarge w/o quality loss for large exhibition sized posters for conferences). Adobe Illustrator
Winning designer will be required to hand over the completed vector file and some bmp/gif images in various sizes.
- The domain names should not appear in the logo
- Logo needs to work well in print - so please no 3D effects or complicated colour gradients.
- No building architectural designs please – it’s not that kind of architecture!
- No busy/fussy designs.