Great designer with so many creative ideas. Ram 007 took our project and brought it to life.
I love working with DaxyDax. He goes above and beyond, doing an outstanding job both in design and project management. He's become my go-to-guy for projects.
Great work, clear communication and will definitely work with Boxlife again! Thanks again
How laurenseilnacht started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
InspireBio is a consulting company providing biotech strategy and marketing services for rare disease and genetic disease companies (companies with medicines based on DNA). A key theme is that we deliver strategies and marketing plans that inspire an entire team or an entire company, so the impact of one person or one idea can be much greater. The company works on projects both in the US and globally. Most of our clients are small/start-up biotech companies, or smaller groups within bigger companies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Letter in the design, nice layout
Happy tone, reminds me of the 'inspiring' part of InspireBio
Layout, profesional tone
Interesting font/use of letters, layout, professional tone
Letter use in the design
Simplicity, professional tone
Professional, clever central image for the name
Our logo should convey professionalism, and be confident, capable, and positive/inspiring. Somebody would look at the name and logo and feel pleased to work with us and confident in the results they will receive.
Possible themes to consider (winning design may or may not include these):
- pebble/water: rings of positive impact from a single stone
- target: business includes 'targeted medicine' where a medicine is designed specific to a person's DNA
- globe/global or broad reach
- DNA or life sciences/medicines imagery
Layout considerations (winning design may or may not include these):
- interested to see some ideas using the dot of the 'i's or the 'i' itself in a creative way within 'InspireBio', as well as other creative approaches
- interested to consider 'consulting' across the bottom so logo is not as wide, as well as other creative approaches