Pleasure working with the winning designer and all the finalists. It is a shame we could not elected all of them.
How dmerritts started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Houlton University offers a high-quality online education that provides real-skills for any social-good minded person.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Women 18 to 45 in the United States
We'd like to try to build the corporate identity in the following style:
(1) Traditional - Keep the design in the realm of traditional education. For example, Ivy League Crests (Shields): http://www.agelvis.com/ENGLISH/MISC…_logos.gif
(2) Typography - We're looking for classic typography that is simple and elegant.
(3) Colors - We're looking for a color design that support our brand attributes and does not over power it. The brand must look good in a monochromatic setting. 3 or fewer colors would be good.
Design concepts should NOT include:
(1) Swooshes - Only really Nike can get away with a Swoosh.
(2) Worlds - We're looking to avoid worlds and other common iconography in the the logo.