Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Doesn't need to involve 'movement' in the logo, as in a person running, weightlifting etc.
- Needs to be scalable in size so it can be printed large on a sign, but also could be monogrammed on the pocket of a shirt
- Needs to be able to be made black and white
- Want feelings of: High value, high class
- Don't want: "Tap Out" bro, fighting brands, too athletic, too hardcore
- Has to incorporate the full name, but also can be abbreviated to: TMC, T.M.C., tmc, tMc etc.