!zae did a great job. Fast and responsive to our requests. Also submitted a number of additional designs with no prompting.
Very responsive and creative! Thank you for your hard work! I appreciate you and love the logo!
This designer is just a pleasure to work with. He is open to trying lots of things, making small changes when needed, and is a great communicator. I highly recommend him for any project you have!!
How mtpbco started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Montana Photobooth Co. , MTPBCO, and maybe an emblem depicting a photobooth or something to represent montana (think mountains and the great outdoors, forests, yellowstone, animals) and a photobooth together.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Open-air pop up (luxury, simple, trustworthy, clean, professional, caring, creative) photobooth based out of Bozeman, MT. (you can look at http://www.photoboothsupplyco.com to see what the photobooth is like! :D )
Target Market: weddings, events, branding opportunities for other businesses, graduations, token birthdays (16, 21, 30, 50), anniversaries, etc.
- Event coordinators/planners
- Women age 25-30, fairly well off
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
I'd like to explore the following colors:
possibly yellow and blue, and teals
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
In the images I uploaded, I realize that there are a lot of different aspects, so I'll try and point out what I like from each image.
- In the "Breathing Dreams like Air - The Great Gatsby" image I LOVE the blue and gold color scheme and the feel that the image creates (probably because of the colors).
- In the moonlight design I love how simple, clear and concise it is - I especially love the circle logo and the wrap around text.
- In the "Mona Labno" I like the gold and black/grey colors as well as how the A's remind me of mountains and again the sort of straight-forward, clear, simple, sophisticated feel.
- In "River Bar" I like the way the words are framed and that the words are spread out in a way that the eye can still read and understand what it says but also it's creative.