Tangata is our favorite designer. Very professional and responsive. Final delivery was meeting 100% of our expectations and was superfast. Awesome guy. Thx!
- Christine & Bernhard
Great communication and worked very hard to incorporate my design ideas and requests into something concrete and usable. Very fast response to requests for updates. Overall, very pleased with final design. Thanks again!
- Mii Design
Very professional, created multiple options, we loved the very first one that was submitted. Very nice work and easy to work with.
- hello iw
How james_kraftman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Box subscription service - delivered monthly
- Delivering a mixture of snacks (sweet & savoury) from around the world. Predominantly food, occassionally drink.
- Target audience: teenagers/young adults/adventurous eaters/all cultures/people with disposable income
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- Fun logo but NOT tacky! Please keep refined and sophisticated whilst being fun at the same time.
- Incorporating a food item in the logo?
- Use of an image of the world in the logo?
- Demonstration of unity? Bringing food from all around the world in to one box.
- Travel elements? - Please be very careful with this. It important to focus on demonstrating what the business is - this is NOT a travel business, Use of airplanes etc. should be kept to a minimum.
- Use of colours which evoke hunger - reds, yellows (please don't feel restricted by this)
- Use of bright colours - maybe with a softer/chalky palette?
- Must look trust worthy, interesting, but adventurous too.
- Should be fairly literal - making it obvious what the business is