Cannot say enough positive remarks about this artist
- Bleeding Heart Brew
How adam.searles1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Background: Loco Languages is a new idea devised by a husband and wife team in their kitchen. Our aim is to create games which make language learning fun for children and helps them remember the fundamentals of language: verbs. We are focusing on card games because they are fun and low cost, and can be used by children from any background. They’re also flexible in that they are portable and can be played anywhere, at school or out and about.
Brand proposition: card games which make language learning fun, easy and accessible to all
Target audience: 10-15 year olds who are learning a language at school/home
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Brand character: Loco the Lion – he is the brand’s mascot and will appear on every card in the game and also will be central to the brand logo
Message the logo should communicate:
- This is a fun game for children that adults can trust
- Should include Loco the Lion – for the logo we’d just like to show his head and face, he should look friendly and happy
- The logo must not use more than 3 colours with the main colour being yellow
- The design should be simple so that it still looks good when printed out small on a playing card
- It must include the brand name ‘Loco Languages’ – not sure whether it should be all caps or not
- Currently the brand font is Segoe UI Light but we are open to suggestions on font – it must be clear, no effects, and within the typical Microsoft package
- Needs to fit within a circle (or square including brand name)
- We would need the original design files and confirmation of what exact colours and font used
- The target audience is broad, the design should not look too childish or too adult/serious