Perfect design! Awesome level and very flexible approach. Thanks. Recomend!
Really pleased with our logo. Fantastic creative designs. Very easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Ordmode.
Love it, was a great experience
Created a logo my wedding web site, great work and fast.
We were thrilled to work with this designer! she was highly creative and gave us work that exceeded our expectations - was polite, responsive, and accommodating. Highly recommended!
Fast, professional, tons of great ideas. Also very attentive to the comments we were giving to improve the designs.
It has been a pleasure working with WGR on my first 99designs project.
- challenge k
How RMC2014 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
RMC, Rózsakert Medical Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Rózsakert Medical Center
We are a private medical center with over 90 physicians, representing 40 medical specialties, in an airy and modern office of 850 square meters with state-of-the-art equipment. We are placed in the capital of Hungary, in the most exclusive district of Budapest. We have around 30,000 patients annually, mostly from the capital. One third of our patients are ex-patriots (American, British, Korean, Japanese) living in Hungary. Our patient base is mostly consists of people from the upper/upper-middle class, but we also have special services (like fetal medicine) that attract people from all over the country.
We cover the full spectrum of outpatient services. Our doctors' dedication to excellence is apparent in their high level of international (U.S. & Western European) training, international experience and continuing medical education. Our philosophy is based on prevention and health maintenance. Our communication strategy’s main focus is: Due to our complexity, patients can be treated with different medical problems in one place. We not only treat symptoms but our specialists work closely together to help our patients.
We target Hungarian people and ex-patriots living in Hungary who seek the highest quality medical care.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCES:
- Age: 35-60
- Higher proportion of women
- Upper class, upper middle class
- Hungarian people: Our Hungarian slogan means: We take care of your health. This is based on our vision that health is first; we do not treat the symptoms only but help people through medical situations and see them as a whole. That is why we have a really loyal Hungarian patient base.
- Ex-patriots: Our English slogan is: Your medical home away from home. This expresses what we do for our ex-patriot patients. We not only take care of their health but we help them through the Hungarian health system, including insurances, interpreters, administration and anything that makes it easier and more convenient for them to adapt.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
ABOUT THE NEW LOGO
- We would like to use the logo two different ways: with our initials (RMC) only, and the initials + the whole name (RMC and Rózsakert Medical Center).
- The logo has to work by itself and with our subbrands, in color and black&white. - We have a couple of subbrands, please keep it in mind, that we will use the new logo with them (dentistry, department of pediatrics etc.) as well.
- We would like to move away from common associations like hospital=cross (red cross is already copyright protected), medical services=scrubs and from anything else similar to these.
- We would like a fresh, dynamic logo which expresses our diversity and professionalism.
ABOUT OUR IMAGE
The new logo is the first step of refreshing, changing our image. We will change all means of communication including our website (the domain is going to be our initials: rmc), communicational materials etc.
Our current style is rather conservative. Our refreshed image aims to be conservative&liberal, which is really clean and dynamic. Our current image’s color palette is a combination of grey and red, it is gloomy and quite boring. We would like to keep it clean but bring in perhaps more colors and vividness.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT US
Although these represent our current image, you can find more information about us and what we stand for at our website (http://www.rmc.hu) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/rozsakertmedicalcenter).
ABOUT THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS
- The logo with the red cross is our current logo which is really dated and we really do not like its colors.
- A couple of months ago we worked with a graphic designer, you can find some of his logo plans. We think that his ideas don't really express the professionalism that we represent.
- We also attached images about our office.