ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
I am launching a range of premium espresso tampers. I am launching two products initially:
(a) A stainless steel espresso tamper
(b) A rosewood handle with stainless steel base espresso tamper.
The target audience are coffee geeks and coffee enthusiasts aged between 25 - 45 who are in pursuit of the perfect coffee.
ABOUT THE SEAL/EMBLEM:
You will be designing a "seal" to be engraved or imprinted onto the physical product. The seal will either be located on top of the stainless steel tamper base, or engraved onto the side of the rosewood handle. Therefore it is important to design the seal/emblem with this in mind.
I want the seal to represent the following elements:
1. Craftsmanship -- imagine an old and humble Italian man creating a masterpiece shoe in a little workshop who loves what he does.
2. Professionalism -- this espresso tamper is for serious coffee lovers to be used with high end coffee equipment.
3. Specialty Coffee Culture
To get you started here are some ideas I would like you to experiment with:
1. Incorporating the full brand name "Barisso"; or
2. Put a solid black stencil of a espresso tamper in middle of seal; or
3. Some sort of image in the seal related to coffee and then the brand name below it.
Remember, you're designing a seal/emblem to be on the physical product, so it can't be too complex. This seal will be either on a stainless steel tamp or engraved into a rosewood handle. I've attached some photos of what my espresso tampers may look like to help you with this.