We had a rough idea of what type of logo we wanted. Adie's first idea submission was clean and professional, just what we were looking for. When we later updated the brief with new specs, Adie was very responsive and receptive to making tweaks and changes in the design. Overall a great experience.
Awesome logo, prompt service!
Very responsive and creative. Listened to suggestions and adapted the logo. Great to work with!
- Tani Makmur
Tani came up with a unique bold design and executed it to perfection. The quickness of implementing feedback was superb and I was blown away by the design. Would highly recommend
How ableplumbingmn started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a commercial plumbing company specializing in service solutions. Our target audience includes property managers and maintenance staff.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We'd prefer a bordered logo with the company name enclosed in a 6 or 8-sided polygon so it kind of looks like a badge. Possibly surrounded by a double circle as shown in the attached rough sketch.
Based on initial idea submissions, here is a more refined idea of what we are looking for:
1. Please avoid:
- using est. or estd. 2016 (we do not want to appear as a new company)
- the cross symbol with hammers and wrenches (has negative connotations)
- the gear shape (it has little to do with plumbing)
2. Please elongate the center shape (so it doesn't look like stop sign)
3. Regarding the font for able
- please use a roman type font (the company name is a bit of a play on the biblical Cain and Able)
- please try shaping the word able as shown in the image attached to the brief