Butterflyiva is great to work with and a talented designer. She was very patient with me and I will definitely refer and work with her again.
How rmp started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Neumann Classical School
What’s your company slogan?
scientia, virtus, pietas (in capitals and preferably in a scroll of some sort; this means knowledge/study, virtue, piety)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Named after Saint John Neumann, the Neumann Classical School will be a co-educational, classical curriculum, private Catholic school from grades Kindergarten to six located in southern Westchester County, New York.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- School name: Neumann Classical School
- Color of text and logo: dark blue (for stability, conservatism, endurance)
- Font for the school name: serif font: Georgia?
- Design outlay: We'll need two. One will be the same layout as the Wilberforce School. Emblem on the right with the name of the school next to the emblem. The other will be the same layout as the Eton College logo (attached).
- Background color: White
- Crest or circle surrounding a bottonnee cross (example of such a cross is attached). Please also include an oak tree with acorns (Oak tree: fertility, growth; Acorns: antiquity and strength. Source: http://www.americancollegeofheraldr…mbols.html - please see the University of Toronto crest for an example of a oak tree with acorns).
- Scroll with the school motto: scientia, virtus, pietas (in capitals like the University of Toronto scroll)