TheBluebird is very helpful and thoughtful and I love the designs. TheBluebird is always extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with.
My design was exactly what I was looking for. AnnOnDesign definitely hit the rail right on the head the first time. I wanted something fun, kid-friendly that incorporated both my Magic and Balloon work. I will definitely be recommending 99designs to all my friends, family and other contacts. I enjoyed the entire experience.
- The Great Wolvini
- ☑️ Joe Abelgas ™
Always the best, very helpful.
I had the pleasure of working with aditto.dsgn to create my new logo. It was a fantastic experience from start to finish. The design options included what I thought I wanted, plus an even better concept that truly got to the heart of what we were trying to create. It was absolutely perfect. I wholeheartedly give my designer five stars. Thank you!
- Janna Grace ™
Great job, very helpful!
- spencer g
How RitaT99 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an upcoming online bakeshop that mainly focuses on selling cake pops, jar cakes, truffles and other unique pastries and sweets. We target people of all ages who love sweets!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What we want:
- We are looking for a logo that's cute, simple and clean but
at the same time has a good impact to the customers.
- We want something that is very unique and well-thought-out. Get
your creative juices flowing :D
- We really like vector type of designs. Designs that are flat and
clean (no 3D effects or shadows)
- We will mainly use this logo for stickers and tags so we need an
emblem (no backgrounds, no "font-only" designs) *If possible, we want
the design just to be within the emblem :)
- I've also uploaded some pictures of the products we plan to sell
and logos that we like so you can have an idea for the design.
- Please do not use a cupcake design, the logos of that I posted are
"just samples" of what kind of design we like. Please use cake pops,
jar cakes or truffles (or all three :D)
- For the font we want something that is script-like or something
like cursive handwriting but not too fancy.
- We want these words to be "around" the emblem: cake pops, jar
cakes, truffles and more! (Please refer to image 1)
- You are free to play around with the color schemes, just remember
to use pastel colors!
And lastly we want you to have fun! Happy designing and good luck!