Did a great job with initial project and helped out when I needed additional work done.
Great work, I'll be back!
How small print started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
small print Board Game Café
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Let us Read The ... Small Print Board Game Café will be a venue offering patrons an alternative to the music and dance bars in our small city. For a cover charge, patrons will be able to select a game from our library of over 500 board games. Small Print staff will be able to assist customers on selecting games and on how to play them. Small Print will also be offering café style foods to accompany the board games, as well specialty coffees, wine, craft beer and ciders. The atmosphere of Small Print will offer a relaxed inclusive environment where people can stay for hours to have quality food and good drinks with their friends.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Let designers make suggestions:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The message we hope to get across with the Logo
- That it isn't just for hard core gamers
- An alternative to the music and dance bars
- A cool and hip spot for people to hangout that offers good coffee and craft beers.
- Some of the games that will be available will be; Monopoly, Ticket To Ride, Scrabble, Catan, Carcassonne, Pandemic, etc
- The official name is "small print Board Game Café". We would like "small print" to be larger/more prominent than "Board Game Café".