Chisp is a fantastic designer: fast, creative, involved, and considerate. Chisp updated based on my direction quickly, making sure to get it right. And I just love my logo design. I will definitely seek out this designer for my next project!
How david.haughie started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
McCrimmon & Reid
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* We are a family owned business providing high quality catering services
* Our principal business is food, from canapes to full tasting menus, for weddings, parties, corporate events, sporting events etc.
* Our focus is in the UK, in the south west (Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey, Dorset etc.)
* We have a broad target audience, but biased towards premium/higher cost offerings
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Initially we thought a traditional monogram logo would be best, but it is perhaps not as powerful and clear on a website or printed material as a logo. A more modern take on the monogram is probably what we are after.
* We see the abbreviated "M & R" in some form being the key part of the logo, but in some circumstances we will want to show the full name (McCrimmon & Reid) as well as the M&R logo, so if the logo can be cohesively presented with the full company name in certain formats/media that would be good.
* The logo needs to look good on the web, on vehicles, and on staff uniforms