PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT ACCURATELY, IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Goal: create a classy, elegant, but not boring Logo design for a premium winery
1. The equal-sided triangle
- It is our company symbol and must be the central element of the Logo. The peak of the triangle should point towards the top of the Logo. Only the shape of the triangle must stay the same. You can adapt size and colour etc. Moreover you can add some elegant details to the triangle. For me it is too simple at the moment. DETAILS CATCH THE EYE
2. Other parts which must be explicitly included in the logo:
- "WUTZL" (our company name); The font must stay the same. Size, colour etc. can be adapted; font name: Viva Std ExtraExt Bold
- "Weingut" (means wine estate) --> you can adapt everything
- "Gobelsburg" (name of the village) --> you can adapt everything
- optional: you can add "Austria" to the Logo
3. What we need:
- A high resolution (best would be a vector graphic) logo design
- in the attachment you find the current design of our label for the wine bottles. There you can find the equal-sized triangle (top of the label and above "Austria"), and the needed WUTZL-font
LAST REMARK: We don't want the triangle to be incorporated in a bigger shape like you can see it at the top of the label. Rather it should be a single element like above the "Austria" text.
Do not focus too much on the label design. It should just help you with the font and the triangle.