so sorry this review is so overdue. Just logged in to ask for modification and saw it was never done. The designer was absolutely wonderful and easy to work with and the design professional.
- christine ck
- Lydia ✄ design
Creative, responsive, and helpful!
Captured exactly what I was looking for on the first attempt. Great work!
- graham N
Deivu is great. Cannot say enough good things about his responsiveness and professionalism. And, most importantly, he's talented and has a great way of capturing the spirit of what you're trying to convey in your branding.
How StefaniaD started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
It's coming home
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cheflit is an app that enables the user to hire a chef, to cook a defined menu, directly at the user's home. Providing his address, the user (of any age) will be able to search and explore all the available menus and create a customized event for as many guests as he wants.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Please use one or both of the following colors:
- Melon Color (Hex #F79862 ; RGB 247 152 98)
- Sandstone Color (Hex #D7722C ; RGB 215 114 44)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The main values, key words that we want to communicate through the service and therefore through the logo are the following:
- Cooking as a journey: the dining experience is compared this to the travel experience;
- Entertainment : cooking as a live show, the chef cooks ‘live’ in the client’s kitchen;
- Quick & Easy : the app is easy and the service is quick to book;
- Home & Comfort : everything happens at the user’s home, where he can relax and feel the most comfortable.
- Connect, share, bond : share the experience with the people you love, make new friends, learn new things, hear new stories. It’s all about bringing people together and building connections through good food.