IsraBras needed a new logo
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 319 designs submitted by 60 freelance designers.
We offer international companies the service of creating business relationship with counterparts in Brazil, mainly in the fields of technology, Hi-tech, medical and communication.
We are also involved in technology transfer and investments recruitment from Brazilian and non-Brazilian investors.
From one side: Brazilian companies, importers, distributors, investors, angels, etc.
From the other side: International manufactures, Hi-tech companies, exporters, investors, etc.
- The logo should reflect our concept of connecting between business partners and creating business relationship.
- It should by elegant, reliable and have an international and hi-tech feel.
- We would like it to include the following wording (size, style and design is upon you) :
Criando Caminhos de Negócios
Creating Business Paths
- If you can add an icon that represents international trade (but not globe), and it is not messy, please add.
- Colors: feel free to use what ever you like, but don't stick to the Brazilian flag colors (the combination of green, yellow and blue).
Thanks in advance !!!!
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.