Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
My current website is http://www.flyingwithababy.com
I like the idea of a luggage tag, something plane/travel related and that kind of style of writing but I'm definitely open to other ideas - my current logo just doesn't quite work or look professional and approachable enough-
I'm an ex flight attendant who started this as a hobby and now would like to transform ‘Flying with a Baby’ from a hobby blog to an engaging brand - starting with this logo.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ exists to help make family travel an amazing, enjoyable and often unforgettable experience – creating lasting memories for both parents and their children.
• Parents often have many fears about travelling with their children – long plane journeys; hotels that don’t meet their needs; trepidation that they themselves won’t get a break; concern that their kids wont have the time of their lives – all of this uncertainty creates ambiguity and stress that parents want to avoid! Let’s face it, family holidays should be fun from beginning to end.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ aims to inform and inspire parents so they can enjoy and get the most out of this special time.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ is primarily targeted at MUMS, and often new mums who are planning their first family trip away with their child. I do have a lot of repeat visitors though with toddlers.
However as the brand develops, the target audience will evolve more to FAMILIES (fullest sense of the word) allowing ‘Flying with a Baby’ to develop broader levels of content.
• In terms of tone, ‘Flying with a Baby’ will always be more maternal in positioning … even though the content will be relevant to mothers and fathers alike.
• Current posts and articles focus on useful tips for flying with a baby/toddler … future content will extend to reviews, podcasts, forums, where the emphasis will be more on family travel.
The current site/business
• What are the unique selling points for your company, your products or your services?
I’m a well travelled mum of two. An ex flight attendant and I used to be an ex pat.
I’ve used all my personal experience, contacts and research to put any queries about ‘Flying with a Baby’ in ONE place.
Busy parents do not have time to continually search the web – I have the most comprehensive site globally focused on this niche.