Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Of the logo samples I have attached you can see I kind of like it when it has some kind of encircling, whether is halfway encircled or offset half, or fully ( ?) but then again there are some other styles you'll see on there that don't have that encircling that I like a lot as well. I do not want vintage or frilly/cutesy. I do like a clean look, leaning toward elegant. My Spa like products are for women, for men and for baby.
1. "Sage Herbal" Logo- for example, I like the way the left side has an offset encircled feel around it. The "Nanda" one is pretty & bold, the "Skincare" one and the "Northern Lights" are both simple and elegant.
2. "Lotus Ana" in an easily readable script font on top line, like... (Candyscript/Sarahscript/Scriptoramatradeshow or MrDafoe-etc) and the "Essentials" words underneath in a more standard typed font.
3. Also Attaching a sample pic of the style and look of circle that I like also if it pertains in any way ( not necessarily the colors but the look I like, because it's modernish)
4. Also Attaching samples of Lotus flowers I like the look of also.
5. I am partial to earth tones like deep maroons, as well as the pretty blue's or turquoises in some of the pics as an fyi.
Thanks so much! Dawn