I have worked with this designer on 3 projects. Initially, his design won the logo design contest. Since then, I've need several labels and revisions for my evolving brand. I'm delighted with his creativity and ability to understand my vision. I'm impressed how well we communicated while being on different continents and many time zones apart. I highly recommend this designer to my friends.
How parkerann323 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The product is hemp oil supplement in a dropper bottle and helps people with anxiety, sleeplesness, pain.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Brand name: Peakleaf
1. Please do not use solely upper case for this brand name. Options are upper case "P" only or upper case "P" and "L".
2. Do not use any images of mountain peak for the logo.
3. A symbol can be used above or below the brand name or in front of it, or incorporated in/around the brand name.
4. Will give serious consideration to all submissions, you may have an idea that is not quite expressed in this brief.
5. Here is a very abstract example of another label for same product: https://www.amazon.com/Hemp-Oil-Nat…NTJRQY/ref