- super schnell wurden Änderungen umgesetzt
- schnelle und nette Kommunikation
- tip top Gesamtpaket
- sebastian B
It was a good experience to work with this designer. Good job done!
- *john alex*
very good, and quick
- 99 Creative
Great service and prompt reply from 99 Creative! ..and of course excellent designs! Would happily work with again!
- Vishal Lodhia
How Parleg2011 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a medical practice specializing in Otolaryngology. Otolaryngology is also known as Ear, Nose, & Throat. Our practice aims to provide world-class care to patients with nasal problems, sinus problems, ear problems, and those needing cosmetic or reconstructive facial surgery.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Options for graphical representation would include one of the following:
1. An icon representing the specialty of Otolaryngology (with emphasis on the ear, nose, and face).
2. An abstract shape suggestive of impeccable services and high quality medical care.
3. A stylized/graphical representation of the letters "SO" representing the practice name, along with the full name next to these letters.
Having the graphical representation to the left of the words "Syracuse Otolaryngology" (with the words possibly being on two separate lines) may be better than having the graphical representation above the words.