a very good logo designer and a very good partner, he fulfilled all our wishes immediately. Thank you and maybe until the next order
Arawati was great to work with!. he dligently made numerous canges at my request and worked hard. thank you.
I've been coming back to LU for a few years now, and I am always very happy with the outcome! Consistently brilliant!
Umex is a badass. She entered my contest and gave me designs that were clean and well thought out. She was patient with my requests and always quick to return with a well drafted design.
The design Umex originally submitted was really good except it hadn't fully captured my brands concept. In the final hours of my contest, with my mind set on another designers work, I told Umex to go back to the drawing board and create something completely new. By this time I hadn't yet received the full endorsement for any design in the contest by my team, even tho I had my personal favorite.
Umex returned with several polished versions of the, now, winning design. She won me and my team over in a clutch moment. It was a great feeling to know she had my back. Spectacular!
I would definitely work with her again and would recommend a 1-1 project because I expect she will be just as responsive and get the job done in a timely manner.
How Monchan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Japan-U.S. Women's Business Network
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
our Mission Statement, and there are three major points:
1. To vitalize Japanese Women’s work force
2. To educate the next generation
3. To adjust and accommodate in globalization
Our missions are;
1) To recognize and establish the environment which women can bloom in the society to revitalize Japanese economy
2) To accommodate and provide the environment which women can explore their work & life balance
3) To educate and raise awareness to the public (consumers) as to how to take one’s risk and responsibility
4) To offer and provide the network to communicate with any and all business fields in general (apparel/medical/food & drink/housing)
5) To train professionals to be able to understand and function in this global society, and educate the next generation
6) To form outbound information network from Japan, and build the international network and cooperation
7) To establish and cement the relationship of each business fields between Japan and the United States
8) To set up a cross over global networking relationship to overcome the traditional barriers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
Open to all suitable colors
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards