VERY IMPORTANT: Although Crazy Inspired will be discussing things related to personal growth, we do NOT want the logo to look like a personal development logo. We are trying to avoid the whole lovey, fluffy, save the world look and feel. No pictures of books, hearts, humans, the world or anything that conveys peace, harmony, or learning.
Instead, we want the logo to be cool and fashionable.
The logo can be text based or it can include a dragonfly.
We chose the dragonfly because it uses 80% of its brain for vision and it's a symbol of strength and courage in some cultures and a negative, evil symbol in other cultures. We felt this fit perfectly with our theme of having a clear vision of what you want in life and staying true to your dreams and who you are regardless of the positive or negative opinions of others.
Please make sure the logo does not look childish or frilly. It should feel strong. Perhaps a good litmus test to make sure your design is on the right track is to look at how Lady Gaga is dressed here http://www.ladygaga.com/judas/ and then ask yourself what type of logo might Lady Gaga have if she were hosting a show called Crazy Inspired.
Logo Type: Text logo OR logo with a dragonfly. Basically we prefer a dragonfly being part of the logo but if we don't see a design that incorporates the dragonfly well, then we'd prefer a text only logo.
Logo Colors: Open Minded.
Things we do *NOT* want:
- Any of the letters to be backwards.
- Anything that might be interpreted as the devil - horns or arrow devil type tail.
- Anything that looks like splattered blood.
- Anything that looks like splattered paint.
- Text that looks like bricks or stones.
- Use of C.I. initials
- Spiked hair
- frilly doodle extensions
- If you choose to use a dragonfly, we do not want the dragonfly to look like a fairy, bumblebee, grasshopper, or butterfly. We want it to look like a dragonfly. We also don't want it to look childish or cartoonish.
Things we DO want:
- Text that is easy to read
- A logo that is strong, bold, and unique with a touch class and sleekness.
- If you choose to include a dragonfly, the dragonfly can be an obvious dragonfly or it can be more abstract.
I hope that helps. I will do my best to provide regular feedback. Thank you!