He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional from creative designs, revising designs in a timely fashion, and great with communication. Such a great experience and I highly recommend to everyone. The absolute best!
How infews started their logo design journey
Infews is a 3-year-old company specializing in the mobile web and mobile applications. We believe in simplicity in UI, effective access to your information, and making the mobile web a place you actually want to be. This includes writing phone applications, primarily for Palm(R) webOS(TM), and helping develop web applications for all mobile platforms.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This logo will be on our website, on-phone marketing materials and potentially business cards.
Attached logo is our current logo for reference.
The logo should:
- be recognizable at a small size (160px, 72dpi)
- maintain the landscape orientation
- feel "stronger" than the current logo
- be delivered in a vector format
The logo should not:
- have an antenna, cell phone, or other obvious "phone" domain clipart
- would like to keep red in the logo somehow
- keep/improve the fermata/radio waves off of the lower-case "i" - I'm open to keeping, redesigning, or tossing altogether
- keep the "dot" in "Infe.ws" to help connote the odd web domain - or not. It seems to work in the existing font, but maybe not going forward
- incorporate our tagline/slogan in some form of the logo: "less is mobile" - should be an optional element