Clients age range mid 20's to late 30's.
Looking for clever, modern, web 2.0, innovative, contemporary, corporate, friendly, fun -clean simple lines.
- Modern color and font, interesting shape, non vertical, not simple font or sans serif font?- Symbol - rotate image, modern look or silhouette of scene eg. city - Show text on its own, or together with symbol- Break up text, vary s,s, or p, o give it some unusual treatment.
- May add tagline, "a business process company" Examples of IT industry logos: bp-3.com, EMC, attensity.com, qumas.com, vmware.com, igrafx.com, teradata.com, vass.es, adobe.com, cisco.com, oracle.com, avaya.com, thomasduryea.com - just don't dish up copies.
Logo used for:
- email signature, website, e-newsletters,
- business cards, marketing collateral, training manuals
- signage, name tags, conferences Logo will feature on partners' websites with other software companies so tons of exposure. .