Progeniq is a leader in reconfigurable computing applications, with its BioBoost line of products for the life sciences industry already adopted by institutes worldwide. Today Progeniq continues to reinvent the way computing is done by leveraging on the FPGA-based Boost Platform to provide 1000s of CPUs at better power, space, and price-performance to introduce reconfigurable computing into new compute-intensive industries, increasing the efficiency of computing systems, boosting up performance and slashing cost.
Progeniq - http://www.Progeniq.com
The new tagline is "Accelerate Results". Designers should try to include a version with, and without the tagline.
Name of the company / Trade mark (Pleasespecify the exact wording to be used):
• Age: 25 to 60
• Gender: Predominantly Male, somefemale
• Education: Mainly Degree and above
• Profession: Computer Graphics Artist,System Administrator, Bioinformatician,
• Income*: US40000 to US200000
• Interests and preferences: Speedof completing Research and rendering, Power Consumption when scaling HPCinfrastructure,
Services / Products marketed
• Short description: Boost FPGA hardwareaccelerated Solutions across a few vertical markets (Bioinformatics, AnimationsVFX, Business Intelligence, and customized solutions), through 3 main productlines – Boost Add-on (1 single accelerator plugin board), BoostBox (1 mini boxfor small cluster), BoostServer (a 1U to 2U solution for datacentres)
• Advantages: Using Boost solutions andproducts, the client is able to get unbeatable price-performance (3-5x gain),power-performance (200-2000x), space-performance (10-200x)
• Disadvantages: Boost Solutions arededicated to specific applications, and does not accelerate everything.However, they can be extended to run appropriate applications/algorithms (hencethe “customized solutions”)
Values / Perception / Trends
• Please describe your company in a single message: Accelerateresults
• You want to communicate the following values (pleaserank them): 1) Our solution helps clients to be theFastest to market, 2) Scalability and power-saving, 3) Space saving (reinforcescalability)
• How would you like to be perceived by yourcustomers? High tech, credible, reliable.
• General trends in your industry: HighPerformance computing is gradually moving towards hybrid computing usingaccelerators like Progeniq’s Boost solutions, and multi-core, and will continuetowards the parallel programming direction to process ever-increasing amountsof data quicker.
• Consists of the name only (yes/no): No
• Consists of the name and symbol (yes/no): Yes
• Consists of the symbol only (yes/no): No
• Name and symbol should be easily divided and usedseparately (yes/no): No
• Symbol should depict some theme, idea, object,person, animal, etc. (yes/no; if yes, please specify): No
• The main idea conveyed by the logo (strength,dynamics, progress, innovation, affordability, reliability, leadership, fun,etc.):
Cutting edge Innovation, reliability, credible
• Tagline to be incorporated: Accelerateresults
• Other info to be incorporated in the logo (toll freephone number, etc.):
• How many colors: to be proposed
• Preferable colors: to be proposed
• Undesirable colors: tobe proposed
• Visual accent has to be on the name (some word orletter) or symbol: to be proposed
• Logo should be stylized according to: tobe proposed
- time (ancient, medieval, hi-tech, etc.):
- art style (modernistic, futuristic, vanguard,cartoon writing, techno, etc.):
- nation (Indian, Latin American, Celtic, Japan, Slavonic, etc.):
- branch/field/activity/group/etc. (space,sportive, fashion, alternative music, graffiti, etc.):
- other characteristics (handwriting,pixelated, etc.):
• Name in UPPERCASE (yes/no): tobe proposed
• Name in lowercase (yes/no): tobe proposed
• Name in toGgLe cAsE (yes/no): tobe proposed
• Name in italics (yes/no): tobe proposed
• Final vector files format and version (.ai, .eps, .cdr,.cmx, .pdf, etc.): .ai, eps
• Final raster files format, version, physical size inpixels (.gif, .png, .tiff, etc.): .png, .gif
• Final files shall be archived as (RAR, ZIP,self-extracting, etc.) files: ZIP
Are there any technical, legal, etc.limitations that we have to take into consideration?
- Item 1...