Our company is a safe, secure online document management and storage facility. Documents and contracts are stored with "tags" that allow users with appropriate access to sort and view documents.
Initial target customers are financial, legal and corporate companies so the corporate logo needs to convey trust and security. Although we're an IT company, we need to look very "serious" due to the sensitive nature of our business.
Document Depository Corporation (DDC)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
As described above, I am looking a corporate logo design that reflects the image of our new company .... and that can be used on all business communication including business cards, letterhead, powerpoint presentations and website. Trust is the word I would use most to describe that image since companies will be trusting us to safely and securely store their documents.
Eventually, company will offer consumers online storage service for personal docs such as mortgage, wills, passports, etc.
- Logo ideally should be no more than 2 colors
- Would like to include graphic or symbol
- We refer to ourselves as DDC but perhaps the name of the company should be included in the logo (what do your think?)
- Needs to look good as a grey scale image for printed docs
- Logo needs to convey TRUST and should look bold/clean and professional
- Needs to replicate well on website, business cards, letterhead, etc.
- fyi - many legal & financial firms use the color BLUE to convey trust and professionalism
- Nothing cutesy
- No usage of cartoon images
- you get the idea