Excellent work and we are delighted with the brand guidelines Tsveti has produced.
How RobLondon started their logo design journey
London Baby Hire
We are a small team of parents who have recently started a business hiring out baby equipment such as prams, strollers, travel cots, high chairs and car seats to families visiting London.
We've had great feedback from our clients so far, with several glowing testimonials about our service.
We're now looking to expand our services via 'corporate' channels such as hotels, car hire companies, tour operators, concierge services, tourist guides.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. The end users / purchasers are moms & dads with children from 3 months to 3 years old who are visiting London. They can also be the grandparents, aunts, uncles, or just friends of the family visiting London.
2. 'Corporate' channels such as hotels, car rental companies, London tour operators, concierge services, London tourist guides. The corporate channels will not "buy" our service themselves, but they will refer our services to the moms & dads.
We are looking for a cool logo for London Baby Hire.
We want the logo to position London Baby Hire as a professional, high quality service company based in London that appeals to the 'corporate' channels (b2b) but without alienating the moms & dads (b2c).
We would love to see your original creative designs.
Things to consider:
- no "cutesy" images of babies, prams, animals/insects
- our brand values are: trustworthy, reliable, friendly
- a London-based theme is a possibility but we are equally open to non-London based themes
- Colors: baby blue and baby pink is the classic color scheme to use but we would be very open to alternative color schemes
- including a tagline of "baby equipment hire in London" in the logo is strongly preferred as this prevents some people from thinking we hire out babies!