Außergewöhnliche Design! Vielen Dank für das tolle Logo.
Excellent work - quick changes
- Art and Pixels
Great work bringing our logo vision to life and working through the iterations!
Absolutly loved the designs he came up with. Very happy!
How kelseyBj started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Muttley Krew
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My company is a dog walking (along with other services) and pet care company. The focus point is dogs and caring for them while their owners are busy at work during the day or out of town. I care for all ages, breeds, and sizes of dogs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Simple and clean but not boring!
I love the vibe of the cursive- not too complicated but had what I call the "east la" vibe which is where I lived for a few years and I have a tattoo in a similar font
Simple/ clean but stylish!
It's different but not weird and is still something I could see on a shirt or tote bag and it would look cool!
Even though this isn't what I would consider simple it's still not too much but has an attractive vibe
Simple and clean but different! I'm assuming this brand is for nail polish and you get that from the logo
Love it! Cool, basic but has an edge to make it cool not boring
Super cute but in a cool way
Clean lines pretty!
-I'd like to see three dogs sitting next to/ with each other
- the word "motley" means "exihibiting a great diversity" and want diversity to be shown in the logo
- I'd like the dogs to have different personalities of the dogs shown in the logo (maybe one laying down, a tongue hanging out on one for example)
- I'd like the logo to be fun, cute and cool
- although I want a lot of character among the dogs I don't want it to be overdetailed or complicated
- I'd like to see different styles and options
-dogs of different sizes and breeds
- simple and clean is also important! Open to different ideas and options of a logo!