The Unconscious Collective is a New York City-based group of actors, writers and directors committed to expanding our craft through existing and new works. Our mission is to: Seek out and create theater experiences that are transformative for both artist and audience; Provide a platform for talented artists to thrive amongst the back drop of the city; and Present the highest-quality theater productions possible.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At present, the NYC theater community. Ultimately, this logo may be used for other production outside of the NYC-area.
1. The logo will be used for web and print materials.
2. Less is more, but don't be afraid to use colors, etc.
3. Avoid any of the traditional theater images, unless you can present them in a new, abstract way.
4. Use the images that come to your mind when you meditate on the words Unconscious Collective.
5. Have fun and be creative.
Note: The winning designer may also be used for website and flyer design as well, so consider this an opportunity to create a working relationship with a group of creative individuals who are committed do doing great work.