khingking is an amazing designer. They had amazing patience with us, and skill. We needed multiple different logos until we found the one we wanted and they continued to work with us until the job was complete and we were 100% satisfied. HEAVILY RECOMMENDED!
How HPI started their logo design journey
Health Psychology Ireland (HPI)
Health Psychology Ireland requires a logo. The company provides services in the following areas:
- Research delivery, design and evaluation (in areas that will improve health and psychology such as quality of life, occupational stress etc.).
- Data analysis, management and presentation services (working with an organisation's data, analysing it for accuracy, slicing it to provide information, visualising that information in the form of excellent infographics; presentation of data; report design and editorial services).
- Validation and development of measurement instruments (e.g. psychometric scales)
- Design and visualisation services: Work with organisations to develop and design a) research reports and b) Health information and resource materials (for the promotion of health and prevention/management of illness)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Wish to design, conduct or report positive health-related research
2. Want their data and reports analysed and/or visualised
3. Require other research-related services such as validating or using psychometric instruments.
Logo should be modern, light, clean, professional - some preference for light, sans-serif fonts. What viewers should feel is that this is a smart, professional organisation that delivers with an elegant, direct, simple and clear approach.
Logo art must be vector-based, must work at all sizes, all colour variations (full colour, 2-colour, b/w, grayscale) to be suitable for any application e.g. business card, website, printed report, newspaper etc. If it works in the design, the conventional Greek letter symbol used to represent psychology may be used. More info on this please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi_%28letter%29