How jeff_learnvc started their logo design journey
Originally I made a mock-up of a logo. http://www.learnvc.com/downloads/Le…C_logo.gif
It is not good, but may be helpful as a starting point. The important aspect was to have VC stand out from Learn. VC stands for Venture Capital. Completely different designs are encouraged.
*** Read brief below for updates.
*** Even more info in "discussion" area on the far bottom of this page
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
LearnVC.com is for entrepreneurs, future investors, and students to learn about raising capital and is a free web-site.
NOTE: All entries will be actively rated against the chart below, and unsuitable entries will be eliminated quickly... I will try to provide you all with as much feedback as quickly as I can in order for you to more easily hit the mark:
Ratings System:- 2 star and below - not really what we are after.
- 3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
- 4 star - design is being considered
- 5 star - we really like the design and will make our final selections from these.
Thank you very much for your efforts.
- I'd suggest green or blue
- Using the .com extension is optional
- art provided in vector format
- NEW: Fluent English speaker for future projects / communication
- UPDATED: Feel free to optionally use the tag-line "Your guide to raising capital"