YoodleFish Communication is a one man band Swedish company that helps people and corporations write better texts. Products include web texts, newsletters, management updates, brochures, blogs, etc. We also give existing texts a helping hand by editing them to improve flow, focus and headlines.
One of our core beliefs is that you can write interesting about anything. It is not the subject that makes the text interesting, it is how you express yourself. Another main idea is that is that people prefer short, clear and humorous texts also at work.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience is really everybody; from first time website visitors to people who check the visiting card for the 10:th time.
The logo will be used in all contexts; web site, visiting cards, pens, T-shirts, ínvoices, Christmas presents, you name it.
The main point to convey is that YoodleFish helps you getting your message through. We do this by expressing the message short and clear and interesting to the reader. Whenever suitable, it should be funny too.
1. The logo should give a warm, happy, creative and easygoing feeling.
2. The logo should ALSO give a focussed, qualified, clean and effective impression.
3. The important part is Yoodle and Communication. The Fish is just a funny(?) add-on.
4. The logo will probably be colourful and possibly shaded, but it must also be shown in an all black version.
5. The background should be transparent
A few thougths just to get the thought process going:
- I prefer wide logos as opposed to tall ones.
- The transmission symbol ))) in the Spotify logo could be used.
- Some favourite colours are lime green and orange. Black text is better than grey.
- The corporate fonts are Calibri and Cambria. For this purpose I think a font with serifs, such as Cambria, Georgia or
Times New Roman woould be best.
- The current website (in Swedish) can be found at http://www.YoodleFish.com
The above -points are not requirements, so please feel free to be creative.