This designer knew what I wanted and everything work out smoothly! Thanks for the great job!
How Korosd started their logo design journey
Monkey Nest Coffee Shop
This is a coffee shop in Austin, TX. Our theme is to provide organic, fair trade, sustainable coffee, specialty tea, non-alcoholic beverages and pastry.
We also provide a healthy unique sandwich menu both for breakfast and lunch.
Our coffee shop is non-ethnic, warm, friendly, inviting and modern design and layout.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our main customer base will be young, urban, educated which will use our coffee shop both for their morning and afternoon drink as well as the venue for meetings and social get-together.
We also target the whole spectrum of population that enjoy a friendly and welcoming place to relax and socialize.
We are looking for a logo representing our name, Monkey Nest.
We would like the logo to incorporate the following:
1. The logo to have a picture of a monkey inside two concentric circles with the following descriptions between the two circles: Monkey Nest-coffee-bakery-organic-fair trade.
2. A drawing of a monkey with some association with coffee at the center of the circle. we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike.
3. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy. We want the locals to feel like they can afford to eat here a couple times a week.
4. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
5. The picture of the monkey should be illustrative drawing.
6. The color we prefer are gold for lettering and dark green between the circles.
7. The logo should not have a theme park mentality.
we are open to all other ideas and suggestion.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)