I love our design we where able to get the vision we wanted and I am so grateful. Thank you.
Flexbile, easy to work with, solid designs!
Extremely attentive, was very responsive to my requests and submitted MANY quality variations to choose from.
Fay was so awesome to work with! I appreciate all the variations and great ideas. Fay was quick to respond to my suggestions and was very tentative. Fay is a very talented professional! Thank you!
He did an excellent job and we are very happy with the result.
Excellent all round. The best design - great variants also when asked.
How Coffeisseur ☕ started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Coffeisseur is an online identity and store with an emphasis on quality coffee/teas. We sell mugs/thermos, coffee/tea makers, and relevant accessories. The target audience is mid to high end coffee consumers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the detail but not the mix of line/gradient to depict depth
I like the texturing and line weight
I like the sophistication and detail
I like the imperfect and simple style
I like the sharp yet imperfect lines
Clever but too flat
I like the simple yet memorable design
I like the abstract literal representation
The border is nice but too thin
- The logo should be designed with an Instagram profile pic sizing in mind.
- The logo will primarily be viewed on a phone but may also eventually be made into a sticker.
- I like neutral colors but also love #e52b50. I'd love to see a design with it or a gradient from that color to a dark blue or similar. Otherwise I'll favor neutral colors.
- The logo should have a little weight to it and not be too thin
- Modern/hipster style
- SVG format or .sketch document preferred