Gabi was excellent. Her communication was very quick and responsive, and her willingness to iterate on our designs until she hit the bullseye was very accommodating. She also has a sharp eye for design and could sense what we wanted and iterate on it beyond our own suggestions to create really impressive, compelling, and impactful pieces.
How Cleverscale started their logo design journey
CleverScale lets companies manage storage across multiple clouds (S3, Rackspace, Azure, Google Appengine, etc...).
The company tag line is : "Manage Storage Across Multiple Clouds"
The team's moto at CleverScale is : "No single point of failure".
I am a big fan of Apple design.
I am a fan of Paul Smith stripes. (but it's personal not corporate)
I like thing and people you can trust and rely on.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We target big companies, SMB and start-ups.
They like like thing and people you can trust and rely on.
The logo must have a simple and meaning full shape.
The brand name police in the logo should be unique. Cleverscale, CleverScale and CLEVERSCALE accepted.
- exemple of logo I like: soundcloud.com , moveandplay.com (my previous start-up)
- exemple of logo's police I like: intalio.com
- exemple of colors I like: grey scale, Blue, Green, Paul Smith Stripes
Look at attached files:
- actual 1st slide of presentation (logo look like a bit cheap)
- just for "fun" cleverscale paul smith stripes
- actual logo (Ok but too simple)
- actual visit card back (ok but logo a bit simple)