I am exceptionally happy with the work, effort, and final product produced by Flatsigns. I had no idea what I wanted when I initially launched my project; however, Flatsign’s innovative designs really helped give shape to my business. Outstanding work.
How skyricho started their logo design journey
stockbee.biz is a website and community that is interested in methods and understanding that can improve one's ability to successfully trade the stock market. The site consists of a blog, a trading guide and some tools to assist with trade decisions. The existing site feels very home made ad requires a design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
mostly middle aged to older men that are interested in methods and information to trade US equity markets. They are accustomed to the design feel and Ui of sites like finance.yahoo.com, finviz.com and google.com/finance
- Primary use of logo will be for the website. Location will be in top left corner against a light gray background a la github.com.
-Image height should be around 45px and no more than 50px
- Image width is not fixed but should nopt be more than 200px
- We are open to suggestions on colors, but it must be clean and understated
- prefer monotone (definitely not a full color wheel)
- A gorgeous font like the one used for github.com will likely win the contest
- Please use lowercase for the word stockbee
- We'd like to see a creative design integrated, potentially the creative use of the letter "s".
- Feel free to take cues from the github logo (see attached). We would like the logo to convey web 2.0 design aesthetic.
- The entries that are strongly influenced by the github logo will be rated higher.
- You like to incorporate the slogan/motto: Methods over Markets.
- Correction: Method Trumps Markets
The files we will require are png, jpg and layered .psd (RGB) with list of fonts used
Have fun with it! We are looking forward to seeing your work! Thank you!