Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What we DONT like:
- A generic house
- Ugly, outdated typography/fonts
- Design that is too busy
What we DO like:
- Monogram/Line-Art styles of design. We love how clean it is and how they make use of white space. See the examples I've uploaded below for a better idea.
- Elegant and sophisticated typography used in a unique way, not just some script font. Has to be understandable too, so nothing too crazy.
- Stuff that incorporates feng shui principles. Some examples of these are:
- Curvy lines
- Opposites and Balance (e.g Night & Day, Yin & Yang)
- Bright, vivid colors
-Maybe try a BOLD splash of color to add an element of excitement to the logo. So a monogram-type logo with a few BOLD, colored in elements. Don't go crazy with it, but just to add a bit of pop.