Here is what we are looking for in the final design:
1) Logo Style - We like the look of a linear logo (See Attached), but please feel free to change it up
2) Clean Font - (Sans Serif) we really like the look of lowercase sans serif! Here is an example of where the inspiration for the font and linear style came from: http://www.gatheringnetwork.org/
3) Color - Orange and Black are our primary colors, but please feel free to experiment with greys and whites and possibly other colors
4) Clean & Simple - We don't want a grunge or messy look. Here is an example of what we don't want: http://convergestudents.org/
5) Icon - Converge Students needs a small, but innovative and attractive icon used in the logo that stands out to our intended audience
6) Extra Wording - Move, Study, & Live will be our three focus points. We want to implement these into the logo design
7) Exclusions - Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
I have attached a starting point logo that I designed. Please take a look at it for further thoughts/considerations. This logo is what we ended up selecting to post on 99designs.com because we liked how it looked. However, THIS LOGO STYLE IS NOT SET IN STONE FOR US - WE WANT SOMETHING CREATIVE!
The files we will need are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Thank you so much for your design work!