Let designers make suggestions:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* emphasis on diversity and equity and civil rights education
* youth leaders working together on community projects
* not speaking down to or tokenizing young adults, adolescents
* target audience is young people 14-21 as well as community organizers and educators
• change agents
• may have experienced, or witnessed acts of racism, civil abuse, and injustice
* attached logos and images represent illustrations of youth gathering together, planning, organizing, joining in conversation with one another
* including hand-drawn representation looking down on a group of youth gathered around a table
*prefer simplicity with some creative meaning in logo's that appeal to young people - and can be recreated for stickers/badges/etc