A pleasure to work with, Kreative Kreature is a professional. Both his design skill and customer service demeanor were exceptional. Highly recommend him and the 99designs.com team/process.
How smorelli started their logo design journey
We need a logo and identity package that reflects our church’s image, our work with people and our community. We are looking for a standalone logo that will identify us with or without text. In addition we will need to be able to manipulate, edit, change, adjust, etc. all elements of the design. Emphasis should be on the word "Fellowship" and building relationships.
Tiffany Fellowship Assembly of God
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a growing community of believers who are striving to live out the story of Jesus with passionate boldness. Tiffany Fellowship is filled with friendly people who love God and are working together to see Him transform lives in the northland of Kansas City and around the world.
Presently church attendees range from high-end white collar professionals to low-end blue collar workers from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We anticipate continued growth across every ethnic and social demographic. We want to impress people with the sharpness of our logo, email signature, business cards, and letterhead etc., as indicators of our adequacy and professionalism and deep care for them in our operations, resources, and services.
- Desired Color Scheme - strong - powerful colors
- Desired Style - We want a very professional, bold, dot-com, corporate look and feel. Please try to limit the use of typical Christian symbols. If you have a good design that includes such symbols that is fine we just want you to think with liberated creativity.
- Accepted File Formats - PSD, JPG, GIF, Vector (.eps or .ai), and RGB
- We are looking for a standalone logo that will identify us with or without text. In addition we will need to be able to manipulate, edit, change, adjust, etc. all elements of the design. This contest is to create an entirely new and fresh corporate identity.
- Final submissions shall include: logo ( in full color, grey scale, and black and white), email signature, business card, post card, letterhead, and 3 multiple event poster designs.
- We reserve the right to close the contest without choosing a winner if we do not see any submission that we like.
- Please try to limit the use of typical Christian symbols.