Artkka is an amazing designer, executing on my design brief perfectly. With each submitted design, Artkka requested feedback and updated the designs quickly and with her elegant flair for design. The vision I had for my new family of hot sauce labels came to life, exceeding all my expectations! Bring your vision to life - invite Artkka to your contests!
How ejswanson started their logo design journey
Im looking for a new logo/ business card currently I'm using my signature as a logo im looking for something that is somewhat edgy but not dark in any way! 2 or 3 colors perfer gray blue or green winning design will provide a business card as well! logo should be horz. and info on back should be vertical.!
E.J. Swanson / E.J. Swanson ministries
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Im looking for a logo that can be used for letter head business cards and different print items! It would be sweet if the logo could be 2 fold used both vertical and horizontal! I like splatter or distortion but it should be the whole logo! it still need to be able to be read! Im working with a number of big bands so it needs to be a able to fit in! shapes and curly things are OK some things I like... current contest life point church right now by artkka and marcus 1991 old web site http://www.souledoutstudents.com/
current http://www.ejswanson.org/ could have tag line making Christ real to teens,without watering down the Christ-centered truth of God's word
I would love to see it on a bussiness card also if you inclued the card design it could help you win!
...Lets see what you got yo!!!
- name E.J.Swanson has to be in it
- the target is High school JR high school students
- blue green and grey
- could be used black and white
- design could be a vertical and horizontal to fit on the top or side of web page
- web 2.0 ok the logo upon delivery should be a .gif and .pdf file!~ should also be shown on a bussiness card rounded edges
- no clip art
- No graident in my name!! i think it looks like it was done in ms word! just keep it solid and shade