Great website, Great designer, and a VERY Happy Customer! We'll be back! Thanks to iosonomarty (designer) and 99 designs! We really enjoyed the whole process.
- m j
The designer came up with a logo idea direction no other designer thought about. The figurative logo idea was the key for choosing the design as a winner. Fast and friendly to work with and took remarks and wishes up fast.
How stepht started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a start-up company making, marketing and selling delicious healthy energy bars to kids of all ages
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Demographic: Mothers (25-40) will be purchasing the bars for their children (3-12 age range). The logo should be fun and appeal to all ages. My initial market will be moderate to high income families.
2. The character that is created as a part of the logo will eventually come to life through an on-line app designed to promote healthy living in a very fun and educational way.
3. The character will be the main design feature on the packaging and I'm imaging will be a superhero of sorts (i.e. mighty mouse)
3. Some features that I think would be highly effective on the character are - big eyes and a broad smile or appears to be laughing (think young and very happy)
4. I'm unsure about modern v. classic. I think more modern however I can also see something classical. Please email me if you would like clarification here . . as of now I'm open and don't feel a strong preference.
PLEASE NOTE: I ultimately need a package designed for the individual bar and for the box that it will be delivered and displayed in stores. Ideally, the designer who wins this contest will have experience in this area and would be will to contract one-one to fulfill this requirement.