A pleasure to work with, Kreative Kreature is a professional. Both his design skill and customer service demeanor were exceptional. Highly recommend him and the 99designs.com team/process.
How Southcliff Baptist Church started their logo design journey
This logo will be used for the Children's Ministry of Southcliff Baptist Church. http://www.southcliff.com Logo must be able to be used on several diferent forms of media, such as Signs, websites, tshirts, power points, and printed material. Logo must be simple yet unique. There are several Kid Connections out there, this one needs to be different.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The church is located in Fort Worth Texas. Therefore the logo should reflect a urban/western culture. The church's membership is made up of predominatley young professionals. Logo must be high resolution, usable on anything from billboards to tshirts. Therefore desing elements and logo must be suitable for this range. Logo should be able to have 3D design elements (When making signs, I would like for some of the elements to pop out)
- Bright primary or western themed colors.
- Fun designt that apeals to children.
- Able to use 3D elements in sign making.
- Logo should have a urban/western feel to reflect the "cowtown" culture of Fort Worth.
- Be able to use on multiple media types.
- No hollowed out lettering
- No overuse of Christian symbols yet respectful of the Christian environment.
- Not an excessive use of black or other dark colors
- No images or shapes of children in the design