tpcreative did an amazing job. they were quick with my request, listened my requests and had the files send to me right away. I would highly recommend using them as I will be doing so myself!!
How Soudalay started their logo design journey
I make and sell chic hand-crafted cards. I sell my cards at local markets and would like to expand my business online and to stores around the country. I am in need of a logo so that I can launch my business and get my brand out in the market. This logo will be used for business cards, etsy website banner, rubber stamp for labeling on the back of my cards and packaging labels.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hand-crafted cards for all special occasions. My primary customer base is women aged 21-50 with a disposable income and appreciation for handcrafted, upmarket, modern and chic items.
I have an idea of a logo I would like:
- A drawing or silouhette of a small bird on a branch with an envelope in its beak.
- I would like the envelope to have a red ribbon tied around it with a red bow across the middle (this is a symbol for my cards as I use lots of bows and ribbons!)
- I would like a clear title of the business name 'Paper Jia' somewhere placed with the icon and the a tag line 'Hand-crafted Cards'
- I love the chic modern look and feel. Its important that the logo has a hand-made, arty look and not corporate.
- I love primary colours, coral, pastels..