Hi everyone! After looking through all the submissions so far, we have the following thoughts:
1) Most important to us is making sure our logo conveys a "premium" and "high quality" feel while keeping a high degree of "simplicity" and "flexibility," meaning nothing too intricate or ornate.
2) We really want to have a little "personality" in the logo WITHOUT losing the "premium" and "high quality" feel. Many designers have used a "mustache" for personality, while others have used a magician or magic. We are still open to any NEW, clever ways you have of conveying "personality," but remember, don't lose the "simplicity" or the "premium" feel.
3) We feel that using plates with knives and forks or other kitchen utensils does not convey much personality or represent our premium brand fully, so it's best to not use them or at most keep them very subtle.
4) The "chef" hat with the 3 'bubbles' on top is not translating very well, so if using a hat in your design, please AVOID the chef hat with the 3 bubbles on top.
5) As long as our full name "Chef Gold" is present in the logo, it is NOT important for us to have a "C" and "G" incorporated into any graphics.
6) We will be printing and embossing our logo on some silicone material, so "shiny" logos do NOT work well. We prefer flatter images.
7) We are also interested in unique, modified, and/or custom fonts and text.
The keywords for us are PREMIUM, SIMPLICITY, and PERSONALITY.
Chef Gold team