Vindallekleding (Dutch for FindAllclothing. Find = Vind, Alle = All, Kleding = Clothes)
We are looking for a logo for a website that compares clothes and accessories (like belts, hats, gloves, shoes,…).
On this site, the customer will search for a orange dress and will get all orange dresses from many brands / e-shops. It is a sort of price comparison website without the focus on the price-aspect; the real value is that fact that the customer can find all dresses on one site without having to visit 20+ e-shops with all their own functionalities, design and categories. It saves time! It’s about finding clothes (positive result) instead of searching for clothing.
This is an online concept that will be translated for the Belgium users, so it must be possible to translate to logo to the French version. This means it changing the words (see brand name) without changing the lay-out / the whole logo.
The target audience are people who buy their clothing online. Although buying clothing online is popular, the majority of the buyers are people within the age of 14 – 45 years old (roughly). We estimate that 68% of the visitors is female.
There’s the most important part: the name “Vindalle” (1). After this word it must be able to add a specific word. On the website there will be a lot of subsections. For example; FindAllShoes, FindAllBelts and sofort (2). A visual element / icons / logo before the Vindalle (3).
SURPRISE US. Read the brief, but give it your own interpretation. Show initiative and do what you think is best!
* A readable logo
* A sans serif font type (logo for online use)
* An visible / obvious difference between the first word and the second word (Vind and Alle). It should be obvious that the words are separate words.
* The third subsection is a ‘variable’. It can be a long or short word.
* It must be obvious that it is an add-on to the original logo. But changing the font-type is not a good option (I think).
* a icon / logo in front of the textlogo
* Something which relates to clothes, shoes, etc. (mannequin?) and concept of site: finding products.
A logo / something besides text is needed!
Color doesn't has to be pink.
Keywords: Clean, readable, solid but elegant, tiny bit web 2.0 without to many gradients