Nowshad Art is great to work with! I will keep coming back.
- :: scott ::
Always a pleasure to work with and a truly outstanding eye for design. Hope we get the chance to work with him again in the future.
- VA Studio
Clean and professional looking logo. Very easy to work with and made all changes in a timely manner. Thanks for the design!
We could not have imagined a better partner for our logo design than Sasha!
Both creative and focused, attentive and guiding, professional and warm, Sasha delivered on every aspect of the experience.
During the creative process, he was positive and encouraging in his feedback, quick to understand our vision and flexible with our requests. He maintained clear communication and hit every promised deadline with ease.
And although the final product was truly perfect, we almost appreciated Sasha's creative guidance beyond all else. Having his thoughtfulness and talent on your side is priceless.
How KeyNest started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Smart Key Exchange
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're delighted that you're helping us to find a great logo! We are KeyNest.
Our goal at KeyNest is to facilitate remote check-ins for Airbnb hosts. Hosts drop their keys in local KeyNest cafes, and they receive a notification when guests pick up the keys. (have a look at our website for more details BUT PLEASE DON'T USE OUR EXISTING LOGO AS A BASIS FOR YOUR SUBMISSION - http://www.KeyNest.co.uk)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like our logo to convey:
1. Security: The #1 question we get from potential customers is how do we keep the keys safe, so we have developed custom software and hardware to host keys safely and reliably. This is also why we have chosen the name KeyNest.
2. Trust: We operate at the core of the sharing economy, which is all about trust.
3. OPTIONAL Physical keys: We work with customers' existing physical keys (as opposed to digital lock companies), so it would be nice to have one in our logo BUT only as long as it doesn't clutter the logo.
We'd like our logo to be:
- image + text (KeyNest) + tagline (Smart Key Exchange)
- round, as it must fit the small round key tags which we attach to our customers' keysets (see blue keytag in the pic attached)
- bright color
- simple / clean
- animal logos can help make it memorable, eg birds fit our name nicely. can be cute or serious.
- having a nest instead of a bird could also work really well to convey security.
- having the bird hold the key like in the pic attached could be a good way of conveying security.
We also have a small preference for very strong colors (eg Hoardspot)