Scribe rocks. Amazing talent, with great character to cap it out. I gave him a particularly tough challenge, and he came up with a briliant original concept that nailed my vision. Hard to imagine someone better to work with, really.
- Márcio Barbosa
How leefromperth started their logo design journey
Simply put, we're an Australian based website that reviews new cars!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target Audience is reasonably broad:
- Australian Market
- New Car Buyers – 25 years plus
- Could assume the larger % are male
Firstly, please ignore the current website we have online (http://www.carplanet.com.au) we’re simply placing a few blogs live in order to start indexing our website.
Saying this, there is no predefined brand or colour scheme. All designers have complete artistic freedom.
The main requirement is:
- The full domain name needs to be displayed: carplanet.com.au
- All original source files required
We’re basically open to ideas however a couple that have floated around the office so far:
1. Integrating the motif with the domain name
2. Having a car fly around a planet, similar to the rings on Saturn