Second project that I have worked on with this designer, and second time completely satisfied. Absolutely fabulous to work with. Extremely talented artist who seems to zero in on just what you're looking for.
How leefromperth started their logo design journey
Simply put, we're an Australian based website that reviews new cars!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target Audience is reasonably broad:
- Australian Market
- New Car Buyers – 25 years plus
- Could assume the larger % are male
Firstly, please ignore the current website we have online (http://www.carplanet.com.au) we’re simply placing a few blogs live in order to start indexing our website.
Saying this, there is no predefined brand or colour scheme. All designers have complete artistic freedom.
The main requirement is:
- The full domain name needs to be displayed: carplanet.com.au
- All original source files required
We’re basically open to ideas however a couple that have floated around the office so far:
1. Integrating the motif with the domain name
2. Having a car fly around a planet, similar to the rings on Saturn